This host is missing an important security update according to Mac OS X iWork 9.1 Update.
Successful exploitation could allow attackers to opening a maliciously crafted files, which leads to an unexpected application termination or arbitrary code execution. Impact Level: System/Application
Apply the update from below link For updates refer to http://support.apple.com/downloads/DL1097/en_US/iWork9.1Update.dmg
The flaws are due to - a buffer overflow error, while handling the 'Excel' files. - a memory corruption issue, while handling the 'Excel' files and Microsoft Word documents.
Mac OS X iwork version 9.0 through 9.0.5
Updated on 2017-03-28
- Microsoft Office Privilege Elevation Vulnerability - 2721015 (Mac OS X)
- Apple Mac OS X PackageKit Format String Vulnerability
- Mac OS X Security Update 2009-004
- Mac OS X Certificate Trust Policy Information Disclosure Vulnerability (2011-005)
- Apple Mac OS X Keychain Certificate Settings Security Bypass Vulnerability