This host is installed with Mac OS X and is prone to the security bypass vulnerability.
Successful exploitation could allow attackers to bypass security restrictions and launch further attacks on the system. Impact Level: System
Upgrade to Mac OS X version 10.7.3 or later. For updates refer to http://support.apple.com/downloads/
The flaw is due to an error in the implementation of Certificate Trust Policy, which allows attacker to bypass KeyChain security settings to accept an Extended Validation certificate as valid.
Mac OS X version 10.6 to 10.6.8 and Mac OS X Server version 10.6 to 10.6.8
- Apple Mac OS X iWork 9.1 Update
- MS Office Outlook Information Disclosure Vulnerability - 2813682 (Mac OS X)
- Mac OS X Certificate Trust Policy Information Disclosure Vulnerability (2011-005)
- Microsoft Office Privilege Elevation Vulnerability - 2721015 (Mac OS X)
- Apple Mac OS X Keychain Certificate Settings Security Bypass Vulnerability