This host is missing an important security update according to Mac OS X 10.6.6 Update.
Successful exploitation could allow attackers to cause an unexpected application termination or arbitrary code execution. Impact Level: System
Upgrade to Mac OS X/Server version 10.6.6 or later, For updates refer to http://support.apple.com/downloads/
The flaw is due to a format string error in PackageKit's handling of distribution scripts. A man-in-the-middle attacker may be able to cause an unexpected application termination or arbitrary code execution when Software Update checks for new updates.
Mac OS X version 10.6 through 10.6.5 Mac OS X Server version 10.6 through 10.6.5
- Apple Mac OS X Keychain Certificate Settings Security Bypass Vulnerability
- Microsoft Office Privilege Elevation Vulnerability - 2721015 (Mac OS X)
- Microsoft Silverlight Information Disclosure Vulnerability-2890788 (Mac OS X)
- MS Office Outlook Information Disclosure Vulnerability - 2813682 (Mac OS X)
- Apple Mac OS X PackageKit Format String Vulnerability