This host has QuickTime installed, which is prone to Buffer Overflow Vulnerability.
Successful exploitation could allow the attacker execution of arbitrary codes in the context of the affected application and can perform denial of service. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to Apple QuickTime version 7.6.6 or later, For updates refer to http://www.apple.com/
The flaw is due to a failure in handling long arguments on a .mov file.
Apple QuickTime version 7.5.5 on Windows.
Updated on 2017-03-28
- Apple QuickTime Malformed .mov File Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Apple Safari Multiple Vulnerabilities June-09 (Win) - II
- BitDefender 'pdf.xmd' Module PDF Parsing Remote DoS Vulnerability
- 7T Interactive Graphical SCADA System 'dc.exe' Command Injection Vulnerability
- CUPS Multiple Vulnerabilities - Oct08