The host is installed with Apple QuickTime and is prone to multiple Denial Of Service vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will let attacker to cause an unexpected application termination or arbitrary code execution. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to Apple QuickTime version 7.6.6 or later, http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/
Multiple flaws are due to: - An heap buffer overflow in the handling of PICT images. - A memory corruption issue in the handling of BMP images. - An integer overflow in the handling of 'PICT' images. - A memory corruption the handling of color tables in movie files.
Apple QuickTime before 7.6.6 on Windows.
CVE CVE-2010-0527, CVE-2010-0528, CVE-2010-0529, CVE-2010-0536
CVSS Base Score: 9.3
- EMC Data Protection Advisor NULL Pointer Dereference Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Aast! Antivirus 'aavmker4.sys' Denial Of Service Vulnerability (Win)
- Checkpoint Firewall-1 UDP denial of service
- Adobe Digital Edition Denial of Service Vulnerability (Mac OS X)
- ClamAV 'find_stream_bounds()' PDF File Processing Denial Of Service Vulnerability