The remote host is missing Security Update 2003-12-19. Mac OS X contains a flaw that may allow a malicious user with physical access to gain root access. The issue is triggered when the Ctrl and c keys are pressed on the connected USB keyboard during boot and thus interrupting the system initialization. It is possible that the flaw may allow root access resulting in a loss of integrity.
- Microsoft Office Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities-2663830 (Mac OS X)
- Mac OS X 10.6.2 Update / Mac OS X Security Update 2009-006
- Microsoft Silverlight Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities-2861561 (Mac OS X)
- Mac OS X 10.5.6 Update / Mac OS X Security Update 2008-008
- Mac OS X Security Update 2008-005