The host is installed with Apple Safari web browser and is prone to Denial of Service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation allow attackers to execute arbitrary code or can even crash the browser. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
The flaws are due to - Error in 'CFCharacterSetInitInlineBuffer' method in CoreFoundation.dll when processing high-bit character in a URL fragment for an unspecified protocol. - Error in implementing the file 'protocol handler' when processing vectors involving an unspecified HTML tag.
Apple Safari 3.2.3 on Windows.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- F-PROT AV 'ELF' Header Denial of Service Vulnerability
- freeFTPD PORT Command Denial of Service Vulnerability
- ClamAV Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Adobe Flash Media Server Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability (August-2011)
- Adobe Flash Media Server XML Data Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability