This host is running Apple Safari Web Browser and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Attacker could exploit this vulnerability to cause the browser to crash. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one. For updates refer to http://www.apple.com/support/downloads
Improper parsing of XML documents while persuading a victim to open a specially-crafted XML document containing an overly large number of nested elements crashes the Browser.
Apple Safari version 4 beta and prior on Windows.
Updated on 2017-03-28
- ejabberd 'mod_pubsub' Module Denial of Service Vulnerability
- FreeType Memory Corruption and Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities (Windows)
- F-PROT Antivirus Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Adobe Flash Media Server XML Data Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Asterisk Products Invalid SDP SIP Channel Driver DoS Vulnerability