The host is running Apple Safari web browser which is prone to information disclosure vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will let the attacker execute arbitrary codes in the context of the web browser and can spoof sensitive information of the remote user through the web browser. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to Apple Safari version 5.0 or later For updates refer to http://www.apple.com/support/downloads
Apple Safari 3.1.2 and prior on Windows.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- phpMyAdmin 'db_create.php' Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat SecurityManager Security Bypass Vulnerability
- net2ftp Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Apache mod_perl 'Apache::Status' and 'Apache2::Status' Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- PmWiki Table Feature 'width' Parameter Cross-site scripting vulnerability