This host is installed with Apple Safari web browser and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Browser crash (application termination) could be the result when attacker executes arbitrary codes. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one. For updates refer to http://www.apple.com/support/downloads
Malformed HTTP domain name can cause the safari web browser to a infinite loop which leads to memory violation when it tries to resolve the domain, or when it tries to write a section that contains unknown data.
Apple Safari 3.2.1 and prior on Windows (Any).
Updated on 2015-03-25
- FreeRADIUS Tunnel-Password Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- CUPS IPP Packets Processing Denial of Service Vulnerability
- at32 Reverse Proxy Multiple HTTP Header Fields Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- F-Secure Policy Manager Server fsmsh.dll module DoS
- ejabberd 'client2server' Message Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability