The host is running Apple Safari web browser and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Upgrade to Safari version 3.2.3 or later http://www.apple.com/safari/download
Browser faces input validation error while handing 'feed:' protocol based URLs which causes injection of arbitrary codes.
Apple Safari version prior to 3.2.3 and 4 Beta on Windows
- Apache Tomcat source.jsp malformed request information disclosure
- AjaXplorer Remote Command Injection and Local File Disclosure Vulnerabilities
- Adobe ColdFusion Multiple Path Disclosure Vulnerabilities
- Apache ActiveMQ Persistent Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Apache Struts Directory Traversal Vulnerability