Successful exploitation will let attacker to execute arbitrary code result in spoof URLs, bypass the security restriction, XSS, Memory corruption, phishing attacks and steal generic information from website. Impact level: Application/Network
Upgrade to Apple Safari version 5.0 or later For updates refer to http://www.apple.com/support/downloads
Apple Safari 220.127.116.11 and prior on Windows.
- Advanced Guestbook Index.PHP SQL Injection Vulnerability
- ActualAnalyzer Lite 'ant' Cookie Parameter Remote Command Execution Vulnerability
- Acute Control Panel SQL Injection Vulnerability and Remote File Include Vulnerability
- AlienVault OSSIM SQL Injection and Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities
- Atlassian JIRA FishEye and Crucible Plugins XML Parsing Unspecified Security Vulnerability