This host is running Arbor Networks Peakflow SP and is prone to cross site scripting vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to insert arbitrary HTML and script code, which will be executed in a user's browser session in the context of an affected site. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to Arbor Networks Peakflow SP 5.1.1 patch 6, 5.5 patch 4, 5.6.0 patch 1 or later For updates refer to http://www.arbornetworks.com/peakflow-sp-traffic-anomaly-detection.html
Input appended to the URL after 'index/' in the login interface is not properly sanitised before being returned to the user.
Arbor Networks Peakflow SP 5.1.1 before patch 6, 5.5 before patch 4, and 5.6.0 before patch 1
Updated on 2015-03-25
- CERN HTTPD access control bypass
- IBM Rational Quality Manager and Rational Test Lab Manager Tomcat Default Account Vulnerability
- Apache 'Options' and 'AllowOverride' Directives Security Bypass Vulnerability
- Lighttpd Trailing Slash Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- lighttpd Slow Request Handling Remote Denial Of Service Vulnerability