Ariadne is prone to multiple cross-site scripting vulnerabilities because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage these issues to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This may allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. Ariadne 2.7.6 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- OTRS move_into Restriction Bypass Vulnerability
- Oracle 9iAS SOAP configuration file retrieval
- Apache mod_perl 'Apache::Status' and 'Apache2::Status' Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- LDAP Account Manager 'selfserviceSaveOk' Parameter Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- MODx Local File Include and Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities