This host is installed with Artifectx xClassified and is prone to sql injection vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to manipulate SQL queries in the backend database allowing for the manipulation or disclosure of arbitrary data. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch is available as of 9th February, 2015. Information regarding this issue will be updated once the solution details are available. For updates refer to http://xclassified.artifectx.com
Flaw is due to the 'ads.php' script not properly sanitizing user-supplied input to the 'catid' parameter.
Artifectx XClassified version 1.2
Send a crafted HTTP GET request and check whether it is able to execute sql query or not.
- ActivDesk Multiple Cross Site Scripting and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- Adobe ColdFusion Multiple Vulnerabilities-01 May-2014
- A-Blog 'sources/search.php' SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Ad Manager Pro Multiple SQL Injection And XSS Vulnerabilities
- Apache Struts2 Showcase Arbitrary Java Method Execution vulnerability