Artmedic Kleinanzeigen, an email verifying PHP script, has been found to contain an external file inclusion vulnerability.
The file inclusion vulnerability allows a remote attacker to include external PHP files as if they were the server's own, this causing the product to execute arbitrary code
None at this time
- Apache Tomcat Windows Installer Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- Assesi 'bg' Parameter SQL Injection vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat/JBoss EJBInvokerServlet / JMXInvokerServlet (RMI over HTTP) Marshalled Object Remote Code Execution
- AWStats configdir parameter arbitrary cmd exec
- Advantech Studio 'NTWebServer.exe' Directory Traversal Vulnerability