Artmedic Links a links generating PHP script, has been found to contain an external file inclusion vulnerability.
The file inclusion vulnerability allows a remote attacker to include external PHP files as if they were the server's own, this causing the product to execute arbitrary code
- Advantech Studio 'NTWebServer.exe' Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- AIOCP 'cp_html2xhtmlbasic.php' Remote File Inclusion Vulnerability
- Allegro RomPager `Misfortune Cookie` Vulnerability
- Atutor AChecker Multiple SQL Injection and XSS Vulnerabilities
- A Really Simple Chat Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities