This host is running Aspen Server and is prone to directory traversal vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to perform directory traversal attacks and read arbitrary files on the affected application. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to Aspen Server 0.22 or later, For updates refer to http://aspen.io
The flaw is due to the program not properly sanitizing user supplied input.
Aspen Server version 0.8 and prior
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) Multiple Vulnerabilities 02 - March 2011
- Boa Webserver Terminal Escape Sequence in Logs Command Injection Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) XSS and CSRF Vulnerabilities
- GoAhead WebServer Script Source Code Disclosure
- bozotic HTTP server Denial of Service Vulnerability