This host is running Aspen Server and is prone to directory traversal vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to perform directory traversal attacks and read arbitrary files on the affected application. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to Aspen Server 0.22 or later, For updates refer to http://aspen.io
The flaw is due to the program not properly sanitizing user supplied input.
Aspen Server version 0.8 and prior
- Cherokee Terminal Escape Sequence in Logs Command Injection Vulnerability
- httpdASM Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat Partial HTTP Requests DoS Vulnerability (Windows)
- Apache Tomcat Session Fixation Vulnerability (Windows)
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerability