This host is running Asterisk and is prone to buffer overflow vulnerability.
Successful exploitation may allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code within the context of the application or cause a denial of service condition. Impact Level: System/Application
Upgrade to Asterisk 188.8.131.52, 10.2.1 or later, For updates refer to http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/security/AST-2012-003.html
The flaw is due to an error in the 'ast_parse_digest()' function (main/utils.c) in HTTP Manager, which fails to handle 'HTTP Digest Authentication' information sent via a crafted request with an overly long string.
Asterisk version 1.8.x before 184.108.40.206, 10.x before 10.2.1 and 10.3.0
- CA Internet Security Suite Plus 'KmxSbx.sys' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Apache APR and APR-util Multiple Integer Overflow Vulnerabilities
- DesignWorks Professional '.cct' File BOF Vulnerability
- Cyrus IMAP Server 'split_wildmats()' Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Apple iTunes 'itpc:' URI Buffer Overflow Vulnerability