This host is running Asterisk Server and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation could allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service via a crafted SDP in a SIP request. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to Asterisk Open Source to 184.108.40.206, 10.12.3, 11.5.1 or later, Certified Asterisk to 1.8.15-cert3, 11.2-cert2 or later, Asterisk Digiumphones 10.12.3-digiumphones or later, For updates refer to http://www.asterisk.org
Error within the SIP channel driver when handling a crafted SDP in a SIP request.
Asterisk Open Source 1.8.x to 220.127.116.11, 10.x to 10.12.2 and 11.x to 11.5.0 Certified Asterisk 1.8.15 to 1.8.15-cert2 and 11.2 to 11.2-cert1 Asterisk Digiumphones 10.x-digiumphones to 10.12.2-digiumphones
Send invalid SDP SIP request and check is it vulnerable to DoS or not.
- COWON Media Center JetAudio .wav File Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- Comodo Internet Security Denial of Service Vulnerability-04
- Freefloat FTP Server 'ALLO' Command Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Eggdrop Server Module Message Handling Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Apple Safari Nested 'object' Tag Remote Denial Of Service vulnerability