Astium VoIP PBX is prone to an SQL-injection vulnerability because the application fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input before using it in an SQL query. A successful exploit could allow an attacker to compromise the application, access or modify data, or exploit vulnerabilities in the underlying database. Astium VoIP PBX <= v2.1 build 25399 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Apache Axis2 Document Type Declaration Processing Security Vulnerability
- ActualAnalyzer Lite 'ant' Cookie Parameter Remote Command Execution Vulnerability
- Ad Manager Pro Multiple SQL Injection And XSS Vulnerabilities
- Apache Tomcat /servlet Cross Site Scripting
- Apache Tomcat AJP Protocol Security Bypass Vulnerability