ASUS RT-N56U wireless router is prone to an information-disclosure vulnerability that exposes sensitive information. Successful exploits will allow unauthenticated attackers to obtain sensitive information of the device such as administrative password, which may aid in further attacks. ASUS RT-N56U firmware version 184.108.40.206 is vulnerable.
Updates are available. Please see the references for more information.
- Alpha Networks ADSL2/2+ Wireless Router version ASL-26555 Password Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- phpBB 'includes/message_parser.php' HTML Injection Vulnerability
- PhreeBooks Multiple Remote Vulnerabilities
- PmWiki Table Feature 'width' Parameter Cross-site scripting vulnerability
- Interchange HTTP Response Splitting Vulnerability