ASUS RT-N56U wireless router is prone to an information-disclosure vulnerability that exposes sensitive information. Successful exploits will allow unauthenticated attackers to obtain sensitive information of the device such as administrative password, which may aid in further attacks. ASUS RT-N56U firmware version 184.108.40.206 is vulnerable.
Updates are available. Please see the references for more information.
- ASUS RT-N56U Wireless Router 'QIS_wizard.htm' Password Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat mod_jk Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- net2ftp Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Mantis 'manage_proj_cat_add.php' HTML Injection Vulnerability
- OpenEMR Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities