ASUS RT-N56U wireless router is prone to an information-disclosure vulnerability that exposes sensitive information. Successful exploits will allow unauthenticated attackers to obtain sensitive information of the device such as administrative password, which may aid in further attacks. ASUS RT-N56U firmware version 126.96.36.199 is vulnerable.
Updates are available. Please see the references for more information.
- Firefox Information Disclosure Vulnerability Jan09 (Linux)
- DD-WRT '/Info.live.htm' Multiple Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities
- Manx Multiple Cross Site Scripting and Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities
- Apache Tomcat SecurityManager Security Bypass Vulnerability
- Bitweaver Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities