This host is running ASUS RT56U Router and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary shell commands and obtain the sensitive information. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
The flaws are due to insufficient (or rather, a complete lack thereof) input sensitization leads to the injection of shell commands. It is possible to upload and execute a backdoor.
Asus RT56U version 18.104.22.168.360 and prior
- Andy's PHP Knowledgebase 'step5.php' Remote PHP Code Execution Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat /servlet Cross Site Scripting
- Apache Struts2 'URL' & 'Anchor' tags Arbitrary Java Method Execution Vulnerabilities
- Atmail Multiple Unspecified Security Vulnerabilities.
- AjaxPortal 'di.php' File Inclusion Vulnerability