The remote web server contains a PHP application that is prone to multiple flaws. Description : The remote host is running ATutor, an open-source web-based Learning Content Management System (LCMS) written in PHP. The version of ATutor installed on the remote host may be vulnerable to arbitrary command execution, arbitrary file access, and cross-site scripting attacks. Successful exploitation of the first two issues requires that PHP's 'register_globals' setting be enabled and, in some cases, that 'magic_quotes_gpc' be disabled.
Apply patch 1.5.1-pl1 or upgrade to version 1.5.2 or later.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Atlassian JIRA Privilege Escalation and Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- AWStats Totals 'sort' Parameter Remote Command Execution Vulnerabilities
- Apache Struts2 Redirection and Security Bypass Vulnerabilities
- Atlassian JIRA FishEye and Crucible Plugins XML Parsing Unspecified Security Vulnerability
- Awstats Configuration File Remote Arbitrary Command Execution Vulnerability