This host is installed with Avahi and is prone to Denial of Service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation could allow attackers to execute malicious arbitrary code or cause denial of service. Impact Level: System/Application
Upgrade to the latest version 0.6.24 or later, http://avahi.org/download
This flaw is caused when processing multicast DNS data which causes the application to crash.
Avahi version prior to 0.6.24 on all Linux platforms.
Updated on 2017-03-28
- Connect back to SOCKS5 server
- ClamAV 'cli_pdf()' and 'cli_scanicon()' Denial of Service Vulnerabilities (Win
- chm2pdf Insecure Temporary File Creation or DoS Vulnerability
- Apple Safari WebKit Property Memory Leak Remote DoS Vulnerability
- ClamAV Recursion Level Handling Denial of Service Vulnerability (Windows)