This host is installed with avast! AntiVirus and is prone to Buffer Overflow vulnerability.
Successful exploitation could allow remote attackers to cause a Denial of Service or potentially gain escalated privileges. Impact Level: System/Application
Upgrade to avast! Home and Professional version 4.8.1367 or later For updates refer to http://www.avast.com/eng/download.html
The vulnerability is due to an error in 'aswRdr.sys' when processing IOCTLs. This can be exploited to corrupt kernel memory via a specially crafted 0x80002024 IOCTL.
avast! Home and Professional version 4.8.1356 and prior on Windows.
- Adobe Acrobat and Reader SING 'uniqueName' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Win)
- Adobe Reader 'Plug-in' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Reader 'File Extension' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Windows)
- CCProxy CONNECTION Request Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- BSPlayer Stack Overflow Vulnerability SRT