This host is installed with avast! AntiVirus and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will let the local attackers to cause a Denial of Service or gain escalated privileges on the victim's system. Impact Level: System/Application
Upgrade to avast! version 4.8.1356 or later http://www.avast.com/eng/download.html
- A boundary error exists in the 'aswMon2' kernel driver when processing IOCTLs. This can be exploited to cause a stack-based buffer overflow via a specially crafted 0xB2C80018 IOCTL. - An error in the 'AavmKer4.sys' kernel driver that can be exploited to corrupt memory via a specially crafted 0xB2D6000C or 0xB2D60034 IOCTL. - An unspecified error exists in the ashWsFtr.dll library which can be exploited to cause unknow impact.
avast! Home and Professional version prior to 4.8.1356 on Windows
- Adobe Flash Player Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Linux)
- Citrix Provisioning Services SoapServer Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- BreakPoint Software, Hex Workshop Buffer Overflow vulnerability
- BarCodeWiz 'BarcodeWiz.dll' ActiveX Control BOF Vulnerability
- BigAntSoft BigAnt IM Message Server Multiple Vulnerabilities