The remote host is installed with AVG AntiVirus, which is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Remote attackers with successful exploitation could deny the service by causing the scanning engine to crash. Impact Level : Application.
Upgrade to latest AVG Anti-Virus 8.0.156 or later. http://www.grisoft.com/ww.download-trial
The flaw is caused to a divide by zero error in file parsing engine while handling UPX compressed executables.
AVG Anti-Virus prior to 8.0.156 on Windows (All).
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Apple Safari URI NULL Pointer Dereference DoS Vulnerability (Win)
- Apache Input Header Folding and mod_ssl ssl_io_filter_cleanup DoS Vulnerabilities
- Apple Safari WebKit Property Memory Leak Remote DoS Vulnerability
- Asterisk RTP Text Frames Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- ClamAV 'cli_pdf()' PDF File Processing Denial Of Service Vulnerability