AWCM CMS is prone to multiple remote file-include vulnerabilities because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit these vulnerabilities to obtain potentially sensitive information or to execute arbitrary script code in the context of the webserver process. This may allow the attacker to compromise the application and the computer other attacks are also possible. AWCM 2.1 and 2.2 are vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- Apache Struts2 Redirection and Security Bypass Vulnerabilities
- Apache Struts2 Showcase Skill Name Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Andy's PHP Knowledgebase 'step5.php' Remote PHP Code Execution Vulnerability
- ASAS Server End User Self Service (EUSS) SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Astium VoIP PBX SQL Injection Vulnerability