The host has AyeView Image Viewer installed and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Successful remote exploitation could result in Denial of Service. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one. For updates refer to http://www.ayeview.com/
Flaw is due to an error generated while handling GIF file. These .gif files contain a malformed header.
AyeView version 2.20 and prior on Windows.
- Apple Safari Malformed URI Remote DoS Vulnerability (Win)
- Django Forms Library Algorithmic Complexity Vulnerability
- Apple Safari WebKit Property Memory Leak Remote DoS Vulnerability
- Firefox 'nsObserverList::FillObserverArray' DOS Vulnerability (Win)
- Comodo Internet Security Denial of Service Vulnerability-01