This host is installed with Azeotech DAQFactory (HMI/SCADA) and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation may allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code on the system or cause denial of service condition. Impact Level: System/Application
Update to version 5.86 or later, For updates refer to http://www.azeotech.com/daqfactory.php
The flaw is due to an error while parsing NETB datagrams. Which can be exploited to cause a buffer overflow by sending a crafted NETB packet to port 20034/UDP.
Azeotech DAQFactory 5.85 build 1853 and earlier.
- 7-Zip Unspecified Archive Handling Vulnerability (Linux)
- ClamAV 'find_stream_bounds()' PDF File Processing Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- Avaya IP Office Manager TFTP Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Google Chrome Multiple Denial of Service Vulnerabilities - January12 (Linux)
- FlashGet FTP PWD Response Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability