The remote host is running b2evolution, a blog engine written in PHP. There is an SQL injection vulnerability in the remote version of this software which may allow an attacker to execute arbitrary SQL statements against the remote database by providing a malformed value to the 'title' argument of index.php.
None at this time
- Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Enterprise Remote Command Execution Vulnerability
- AWStats configdir parameter arbitrary cmd exec
- Acute Control Panel SQL Injection Vulnerability and Remote File Include Vulnerability
- Apache Archiva Multiple Remote Command Execution Vulnerabilities
- Apple Safari RSS Feed Information Disclosure Vulnerability