This host is installed with BaoFeng Storm ActiveX and is prone to Buffer Overflow vulnerability.
Attacker may exploit this issue to execute arbitrary script code and may cause denial of service. Impact Level: Application
Upgarde to the latest BaoFeng Storm version 3.9.05.10 http://bbs.baofeng.com/read.php?tid=121630
A boundary error in the MPS.StormPlayer.1 ActiveX control (mps.dll) while processing overly large argument passed to the 'OnBeforeVideoDownload()' method leads to buffer overflow.
BaoFeng Storm mps.dll version 126.96.36.199 and prior on Windows.
Updated on 2017-03-28
- Alpine tmail and dmail Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities (Win)
- ACDSee FotoSlate PLP Multiple Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities
- Avaya WinPDM Multiple Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities
- Adobe Reader 'File Extension' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Flash Player Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Windows)