The remote web server contains a PHP script that is prone to arbitrary command execution. Description : The remote host appears to be running a version of BasiliX between 1.0.2beta or 1.0.3beta. In such versions, the script 'login.php3' fails to sanitize user input, which enables a remote attacker to pass in a specially crafted value for the parameter 'username' with arbitrary commands to be executed on the target using the permissions of the web server.
Upgrade to BasiliX version 1.1.0 or later.
- Apache Struts2 Redirection and Security Bypass Vulnerabilities
- AproxEngine Multiple Remote Input Validation Vulnerabilities
- Ajax File and Image Manager 'data.php' PHP Code Injection Vulnerability
- Ad Manager Pro Multiple SQL Injection And XSS Vulnerabilities
- A-A-S Application Access Server Multiple Vulnerabilities