The remote web server contains a PHP script that is prone to information disclosure. Description : The remote host appears to be running a BasiliX version 1.1.0 or lower. Such versions allow retrieval of arbitrary files that are accessible to the web server user when sending a message since they accept a list of attachment names from the client yet do not verify that the attachments were in fact uploaded. Further, since these versions do not sanitize input to the 'login.php3' script, it's possible for an attacker to establish a session on the target without otherwise having access there by authenticating against an IMAP server of his or her choosing.
Upgrade to BasiliX version 1.1.1 or later.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Alpha Networks ADSL2/2+ Wireless Router version ASL-26555 Password Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Nakid CMS 'CKEditorFuncNum' Parameter Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Bugzilla 'localconfig' Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- ownCloud Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities -02 May14
- Apache mod_perl 'Apache::Status' and 'Apache2::Status' Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability