The remote web server contains a PHP script that is prone to information disclosure. Description : The remote host appears to be running a BasiliX version 1.1.0 or lower. Such versions allow retrieval of arbitrary files that are accessible to the web server user when sending a message since they accept a list of attachment names from the client yet do not verify that the attachments were in fact uploaded. Further, since these versions do not sanitize input to the 'login.php3' script, it's possible for an attacker to establish a session on the target without otherwise having access there by authenticating against an IMAP server of his or her choosing.
Upgrade to BasiliX version 1.1.1 or later.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Firefox Information Disclosure Vulnerability Jan09 (Linux)
- OTRS move_into Restriction Bypass Vulnerability
- NetSaro Enterprise Messenger Cross Site Scripting and HTML Injection Vulnerabilities
- OneOrZero AIMS 'index.php' Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- DD-WRT '/Info.live.htm' Multiple Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities