This host is running Becky! Internet Mail client which is prone to buffer overflow vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow a remote attacker to execute arbitrary code on the target system and can cause denial-of-service condition. Impact level: Application
Update to version 2.50.01 or later http://www.rimarts.co.jp/becky.htm
The flaw is generated when the application fails to perform adequate boundary checks on user-supplied input. Boundary error may be generated when the user agrees to return a receipt message for a specially crafted e-mail thus leading to buffer overflow.
Becky! Internet Mail version 2.48.2 and prior on Windows.
- Adobe Flash Professional JPG Object Processing BOF Vulnerability (Windows)
- BSPlayer Stack Overflow Vulnerability SRT
- Citrix Provisioning Services 'streamprocess.exe' Component Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Avaya WinPDM Multiple Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities
- Adobe Air Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Windows)