Beerwin's PhpLinkAdmin is prone to multiple input-validation vulnerabilities, including a remote file-include issue and multiple SQL-injection issues. A successful exploit may allow an attacker to execute malicious code within the context of the webserver process, compromise the application, access or modify data, or exploit latent vulnerabilities in the underlying database. Beerwin's PhpLinkAdmin 1.0 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Arkeia Appliance Path Traversal Vulnerability
- ActualAnalyzer Lite 'ant' Cookie Parameter Remote Command Execution Vulnerability
- Admbook PHP Code Injection Flaw
- AjaxPortal 'di.php' File Inclusion Vulnerability
- AlstraSoft AskMe Pro 'forum_answer.php' and 'profile.php' Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities