BigAnt IM Server is prone to a remote buffer-overflow vulnerability because it fails to perform adequate boundary checks on user- supplied input. An attacker can exploit this issue to execute arbitrary code with the privileges of the user running the server. Failed exploit attempts will result in a denial-of-service condition. BigAnt IM Server 2.52 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- Ziproxy PNG Image Processing Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Simple Web Server Connection Header Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Cyrus IMAP Server SIEVE Script Handling Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Wireshark BER Dissector Stack Consumption Vulnerability (Win)
- Squid 'DNS' Reply Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability