The host is running BigAntSoft BigAnt IM Message Server and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation could allow attackers to execute arbitrary code or can upload arbitrary files or manipulate SQL queries by injecting arbitrary SQL queries. Impact Level: System/Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
Multiple flaws are due to, - Improper validation of user input when handling the filename header in SCH requests or when handling the userid component in DUPF requests. - Not properly verify or sanitize user-uploaded files. - Not properly sanitizing user-supplied input to the 'Account/Full Name' field when performing an Account/Full Name user search.
BigAnt Server version 2.97 SP7, Other versions may also be affected
- Alleycode HTML Editor Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities
- Buffer Overflow Vulnerability in Adobe Reader (Linux)
- Citrix Provisioning Services 'streamprocess.exe' Component Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- CursorArts ZipWrangler 'ZIP Processing' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- ChaSen Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Windows)