This host is installed with BitDefender Internet Security and is prone to cross site scripting vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will let the attacker execute arbitrary script codes in a local context by including a malicious HTML file placed on the local system. Impact Level: System/Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one For updates refer to http://www.bitdefender.com
BitDefender Internet Security product fails to properly sanitise the input passed through the filename (.rar or .zip archives) of an infected executable before being used to output infection details.
BitDefender Internet Security version 2009 build 188.8.131.52 and prior.
- Microsoft Update to Improve Cryptography and Digital Certificate Handling (2854544)
- Opera relative path directory traversal file corruption vulnerability
- Microsoft .NET '__VIEWSTATE' Cross-Site Scripting vulnerability
- Microsoft .NET Framework Security Bypass Vulnerability
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Anti-XSS Filter Vulnerabilities