It was possible to crash the remote machine by flooding it with 10 KB ping packets. A cracker may use this attack to make this host crash continuously, preventing you from working properly.
upgrade your BlackIce software or remove it.
- Google Chrome Multiple Denial of Service Vulnerabilities - March12 (Mac OS X)
- Asterisk SIP Channel Driver Denial Of Service Vulnerability (Linux)
- Colasoft Capsa Malformed SNMP V1 Packet Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Checkpoint Firewall-1 UDP denial of service
- Aast! Antivirus 'aavmker4.sys' Denial Of Service Vulnerability (Win)