The remote host is running BlackJumboDog FTP server. This FTP server fails to properly check the length of parameters in multiple FTP commands, most significant of which is USER, resulting in a stack overflow. With a specially crafted request, an attacker can execute arbitrary code resulting in a loss of integrity, and/or availability.
Upgrade to version 3.6.2 or newer
- ActFax FTP Server Post Auth 'RETR' Command Denial of Service Vulnerability
- FTPx Corp FTP Explorer Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- Open and Compact FTPD Auth Bypass and Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities
- Serv-U Web Client HTTP Request Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- FreeBSD and OpenBSD 'ftpd' NULL Pointer Dereference Denial Of Service Vulnerability