This host is missing a critical security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS09-015.
Remote attackers could execute arbitrary code by convincing a user to download a crafted file to a specific location, and then open an application that loads the file. Impact Level: System
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link. http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms09-015
The flaw is due to an error in the way SearchPath function in Windows locates and opens files on the system.
Microsoft Windows 2K Service Pack 4 and prior. Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3 and prior. Microsoft Windows 2003 Service Pack 2 and prior. Microsoft Windows Vista Service Pack 1 and prior. Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 1 and prior.
- Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (958215)
- Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (939653)
- Microsoft .NET Framework Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2745030)
- Microsoft Data Analyzer ActiveX Control Vulnerability (978262)
- Microsoft .NET Common Language Runtime Code Execution Vulnerability (974378)