This host is running BlueSoft RELCMS and is prone to SQL injection vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will let attackers to manipulate SQL queries by injecting arbitrary SQL code. Impact Level: Application.
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
The flaw is due to input passed via the 'realtor' parameter to 'search.php', which is not properly sanitised before being used in a SQL query.
Real Estate Listings CMS.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- A-A-S Application Access Server Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Apache Tomcat/JBoss EJBInvokerServlet / JMXInvokerServlet (RMI over HTTP) Marshalled Object Remote Code Execution
- Acidcat CMS Multiple Vulnerabilities
- AWStats configdir parameter arbitrary cmd exec
- ArticleFR CMS 'id' Parameter SQL Injection Vulnerability