This host is running BlueSoft Social Networking CMS and is prone to SQL injection vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will let attackers to manipulate SQL queries by injecting arbitrary SQL code. Impact Level: Application.
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
The flaw is due to input passed via the 'photo_id' parameter to 'user_profile.php', which is not properly sanitised before being used in a SQL query.
BlueSoft Social Networking CMS.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- appRain CMF SQL Injection And Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Apache Struts2 Showcase Skill Name Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Avenger's News System Command Execution
- AWStats Totals 'sort' Parameter Remote Command Execution Vulnerabilities
- Atlassian JIRA FishEye and Crucible Plugins XML Parsing Unspecified Security Vulnerability