Boa Webserver is prone to a command-injection vulnerability because it fails to adequately sanitize user-supplied input in logfiles. Attackers can exploit this issue to execute arbitrary commands in a terminal. Boa Webserver 0.94.14rc21 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- IBM HTTP Server Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) Cross-site Scripting Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat Parameter Handling Denial of Service Vulnerability (Win)
- Apache Tomcat Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerabilities (Win)
- Apache mod_include priviledge escalation