Boa Webserver is prone to a command-injection vulnerability because it fails to adequately sanitize user-supplied input in logfiles. Attackers can exploit this issue to execute arbitrary commands in a terminal. Boa Webserver 0.94.14rc21 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Apache Tomcat Partial HTTP Requests DoS Vulnerability (Windows)
- BadBlue invalid null byte vulnerability
- Apache HTTP Server 'mod_proxy' Reverse Proxy Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Acritum Femitter Server 1.03 Multiple Remote Vulnerabilities