Boa Webserver is prone to a command-injection vulnerability because it fails to adequately sanitize user-supplied input in logfiles. Attackers can exploit this issue to execute arbitrary commands in a terminal. Boa Webserver 0.94.14rc21 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- Aspen Sever Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerabilities (Win)
- IBM WebSphere Application Server 'plugin-key.kdb' Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server WS-Security XML Encryption Weakness Vulnerability
- Acritum Femitter Server 1.03 Multiple Remote Vulnerabilities