bozohttpd is prone to a security-bypass vulnerability. An attacker can exploit this issue to bypass certain security restrictions and gain access to restricted content. This can lead to other attacks. bozohttpd 20090522 and 20100509 are vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
Updates are available. Please see the references for more information.
- Apache Tomcat Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerabilities (Windows)
- CommuniGate Pro Web Mail URI Parsing HTML Injection Vulnerability
- CUPS Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat Partial HTTP Requests DoS Vulnerability (Windows)
- Cherokee URI Directory Traversal Vulnerability and Information Disclosure Vulnerability