bozohttpd is prone to a security-bypass vulnerability. An attacker can exploit this issue to bypass certain security restrictions and gain access to restricted content. This can lead to other attacks. bozohttpd 20090522 and 20100509 are vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
Updates are available. Please see the references for more information.
- IBM Rational Quality Manager and Rational Test Lab Manager Tomcat Default Account Vulnerability
- CommuniGate Pro Web Mail URI Parsing HTML Injection Vulnerability
- Apache HTTP Server 'mod_dav_svn' Denial of Service Vulnerability (Windows)
- Apache HTTP Server mod_proxy_ajp Process Timeout DoS Vulnerability (Windows)
- Apache 'mod_proxy_http' 2.2.9 for Unix Timeout Handling Information Disclosure Vulnerability