This host is running bozotic HTTP server and is prone to Denial of Service Vulnerability
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to cause a denial of service via vectors related to a 'wrong code generation interaction with GCC'. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to bozotic HTTP server version 20100621 or later, For updates refer to http://www.eterna.com.au/bozohttpd/
The flaw is due to vectors related to a 'wrong code generation interaction with GCC'.
bozotic HTTP server (aka bozohttpd) version 20090522 through 20100512.
- IBM WebSphere Application Server JSF Application Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Acritum Femitter Server 1.03 Multiple Remote Vulnerabilities
- IBM HTTP Server Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Apache Tomcat Parameter Handling Denial of Service Vulnerability (Win)
- Ecava IntegraXor Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (Windows)