This host is running bozotic HTTP server and is prone to Denial of Service Vulnerability
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to cause a denial of service via vectors related to a 'wrong code generation interaction with GCC'. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to bozotic HTTP server version 20100621 or later, For updates refer to http://www.eterna.com.au/bozohttpd/
The flaw is due to vectors related to a 'wrong code generation interaction with GCC'.
bozotic HTTP server (aka bozohttpd) version 20090522 through 20100512.
- Arbor Networks Peakflow SP 'index/' Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerability
- CommuniGate Pro Web Mail URI Parsing HTML Injection Vulnerability
- iWeb Server URL Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat Request Object Security Bypass Vulnerability (Win)