This host is running BSPlayer Free Edition and is prone to Stack Overflow Vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will let the attacker craft a malicious arbitrary 'bls' file and cause stack overflow in the context of the affected application or can also cause remote code execution. Impact level: Application
Upgrade to the latest version 2.36.990 http://www.bsplayer.org/en/bs.player/download
This flaw is due to boundary check error while the user supplies input data in the context of the application.
BSPlayer Version prior to 2.36.990 on Windows.
Updated on 2017-03-28
- Bopup Communication Server Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- DesignWorks Professional '.cct' File BOF Vulnerability
- Apple QuickTime Multiple Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities (Windows)
- Adobe Acrobat and Reader SING 'uniqueName' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Win)
- CA ARCserve Backup Multiple Bufffer Overflow Vulnerabilities