This host is running BSPlayer Free Edition and is prone to Stack Overflow Vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will let the attacker craft a malicious arbitrary 'srt' file and cause stack overflow in the context of the affected application or can also cause remote code execution. Impact level: System/Application
Upgrade to BSPlayer version 2.27.958 or later. For updates refer to http://www.bsplayer.org
This flaw is due to boundary check error while the user supplies input data in the context of the application.
BSPlayer version 2.27.958 and prior on Windows.
- Citrix Provisioning Services 'streamprocess.exe' Component Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Beatport Player '.m3u' File Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Citrix Provisioning Services SoapServer Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Adobe Flash Player Multiple Vulnerabilities - Mar09 (Win)
- ALLMediaServer Request Handling Stack Buffer Overflow Vulnerability